FREE Sample Issue: New York Apartment Law Insider
Your Sample Newsletter Issue Is FREE: NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
Just click the ADD TO CART button, then click on the cart icon in the upper right and complete your free, no-obligation checkout. Your chapter will be delivered via email.
IN YOUR COMPLIMENTARY ISSUE
- How HPD Proposes to Target Buildings for Self-Closing Door Inspections
- DHCR Issues Updated Renewal Lease Form
- Get Voluntary Consent, Proof of Service When Sending Electronic Renewal Lease Offers
- HSTPA Requirements for Non-RentRegulated Lease Renewals
IN THE NEWS
- City Council Overrides Mayor’s Veto to Expand Rental Vouchers
- City Council Passes Lead-Related Legislation
DOS & DON’TS
- ✔ Include Monthly Rent Breakdown in All Rent Demand Notices
- ✘ Don’t Use ChatGPT for Marketing Purposes
BUILDING MANAGEMENT CALENDAR
Terms of Service
Your access to and use of these files are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to purchasers of this service. By purchasing this product, you provide The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group with an individual email address for an authorized user. Authorized users are single individuals ONLY and do not include any other employees or colleagues of the purchaser.
Purchaser acknowledges that the link provided within this email contains valuable intellectual property owned by, proprietary to, and copyrighted by The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group. Purchaser agrees that it will not (electronically or otherwise) permit any copying or dissemination of this link. Individual chapters accessed via the link are approved to disseminate to employees within your organization only. Purchaser agrees that unauthorized copying or dissemination of access to the full Publication via the link provided will cause great harm to The Habitat Group and will be subject to statutory financial penalties per copyright violation as permitted by copyright law and may be subject to additional penalties under contract law. Purchaser agrees to cooperate fully with The Habitat Group to protect The Habitat Group’s rights in the publication.