New York Landlord v. Tenant (Premium Service: Database + Newsletter)
This unique, online resource generates search results not available in other legal databases–combining decisions from agencies as well as courts. The LVT database gives you access to over 25 years of selected:
- Housing court cases;
- Full-text decisions (as downloadable PDFs) issued by the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) and NYC Environmental Control Board–not available in other legal databases; and
- Landlord-tenant cases submitted by NYC attorneys.
Users Can Quickly Search by:
- Docket, Index, ECB, or LVT number;
- Party name; or
- Topics such as Major Capital Improvements, Primary Residence, Passing on Apartments, and Rent Stabilization.
- A Monthly Newsletter—delivered via email and accessible online— summarizes approximately 60 of the latest landlord-tenant disputes.
- Monthly Industry eAlerts—provide the latest changes to city rules, regulations, allowable rent increases, and more.
- Archive Access—gives downloadable access to over 25 years of past monthly newsletters
Terms of Service
Your access to and use of these files are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to purchasers of this service. By purchasing this product, you provide The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group with an individual email address for an authorized user. Authorized users are single individuals ONLY and do not include any other employees or colleagues of the purchaser.
Purchaser acknowledges that the link provided within this email contains valuable intellectual property owned by, proprietary to, and copyrighted by The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group. Purchaser agrees that it will not (electronically or otherwise) permit any copying or dissemination of this link. Individual chapters accessed via the link are approved to disseminate to employees within your organization only. Purchaser agrees that unauthorized copying or dissemination of access to the full Publication via the link provided will cause great harm to The Habitat Group and will be subject to statutory financial penalties per copyright violation as permitted by copyright law and may be subject to additional penalties under contract law. Purchaser agrees to cooperate fully with The Habitat Group to protect The Habitat Group’s rights in the publication.