NY Landlord v. Tenant is a unique online resource that delivers search results not available in other legal databases–offering 25 years of decisions from agencies as well as courts. The accompanying monthly newsletter summarizes approximately 60 of the latest landlord-tenant disputes.
The Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker provides a searchable database focused on the latest court decisions in this niche NYC market. The accompanying monthly newsletter provides real-world insight and practical takeaways from experienced NY attorneys well-versed in co-op and condo cases.
NY Landlord v. Tenant + Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker BUNDLE
Purchased separately, these subscriptions would cost $1,216, but when purchased together in this specially priced combo package, you pay only $973--a savings of 20%!
NY Landlord v. Tenant
Premium Service: Database + Newsletter
Purchased as an individual subscription: $718/year | ONLY $574.40 when purchased as part of this bundle.
This unique, online resource generates search results not available in other legal databases–combining decisions from agencies as well as courts. The LVT database gives you access to over 25 years of selected:
- Housing court cases;
- Full-text decisions (as downloadable PDFs) issued by the NYS Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) and NYC Environmental Control Board–not available in other legal databases; and
- Landlord-tenant cases submitted by NYC attorneys.
Users can quickly search by:
- Docket, Index, ECB, or LVT number;
- Party name; or
- Topics such as Major Capital Improvements, Primary Residence, Passing on Apartments, and Rent Stabilization.
- A Monthly Newsletter—delivered via email and accessible online— summarizes approximately 60 of the latest landlord-tenant disputes.
- Monthly Industry eAlerts—provide the latest changes to city rules, regulations, allowable rent increases, and more.
- Archive Access—gives downloadable access to over 25 years of past monthly
Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker
Premium Service: Database + Digest
Purchased as an individual subscription: $498/year | ONLY $398.40 when purchased as part of this bundle.
Providing more than just a database of searchable case summaries, the Co-op & Condo Case Law Tracker takes it a step further by giving you important and insightful takeaways written by a distinguished panel of practicing attorneys in this field.
The “Lessons Learned” Provided Cover:
- what can go wrong;
- what often does go wrong; and
- what you should know to avoid making the same mistakes that landed these co-ops and condos in court.
The Tracker focuses on the latest court decisions in this niche market —enabling you and your team to quickly and easily stay on top of what's going on in the industry.
- A Case Digest—emailed to you every month—delivers to you the most recent co-op and condo cases to keep you informed of what’s going on in your industry, along with takeaways of each case.
- A Searchable Case Law Database enables you to quickly dive into deeper details and link directly to slip ops and to the court docket to view case history.
- A Monthly, Quick-Access Tracker Advance Sheet, a spreadsheet of the most recent court decisions affecting co-ops and condos, presents the cases we are tracking that will be summarized in the next Case Digest.
- Case Watch—emailed to you twice a month—takes a closeup look at a recent and notable case and gives you a practical takeaway that will help you keep your clients out of similar legal trouble.
Terms of Service
Your access to and use of these files are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to purchasers of this service. By purchasing this product, you provide The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group with an individual email address for an authorized user. Authorized users are single individuals ONLY and do not include any other employees or colleagues of the purchaser.
Purchaser acknowledges that the link provided within this email contains valuable intellectual property owned by, proprietary to, and copyrighted by The Carol Group dba The Habitat Group. Purchaser agrees that it will not (electronically or otherwise) permit any copying or dissemination of this link. Individual chapters accessed via the link are approved to disseminate to employees within your organization only. Purchaser agrees that unauthorized copying or dissemination of access to the full Publication via the link provided will cause great harm to The Habitat Group and will be subject to statutory financial penalties per copyright violation as permitted by copyright law and may be subject to additional penalties under contract law. Purchaser agrees to cooperate fully with The Habitat Group to protect The Habitat Group’s rights in the publication.